My name is Tina Michelle (26) and my husband is Wen (31). I am greatful you have invited me to join this challenge with you.
Wen and I have been together for 11-1/2 years, married for 5-1/2. We have 3 beautiful children together; Chaz (9), Brijet (3), Ainzley (2).
Wen works at QuikTrip as an assistant manager and I work from home part time as a medical transcriptionist.
I have enjoyed reading through this blog and getting to know some of you and getting a better look as some of you who I already knew. I look forward to going through yet am scared. I am waiting for my sis to get home tonight from her wedding-moon so she can let me borrow her book.
Wen is a bit more patient than me so I really learn a lot from him. It takes a lot of work for me to be selfless for him. I tend to put the kids, work, housework, etc. before him. He loves for me to take tons of time out of my day to lay with him or rub his back and I tend to get annoyed when I know he is only trying to squeeze more time with me. We both have weird work schedules and then add in the kids' needs and you get very little relationship time together.
Monday, November 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so excited you are doing this with us tina!
ReplyDelete