Hi Ladies! So, here we are - a couple days out from starting this crazy Love Dare! Since some of us don't live here or we may not know each other - I thought we could post some introduction stuff about ourselves - if you are so inclined! I pray that each of us would tackle this with an open, soft heart - leaning into the vulnerability that only He can work in! So, how about just telling us your name, your spouse, how many years you've been married and anything else pertinent to your marriage that might help us best support you in this challenge!
I'm Lyndsey - I've been married to Paul for 9 years, dated for 3 before that. We have 3 kids - ages 6,4, and almost 2. We just moved into a beautiful new home a month ago. I stay home with our kids while he works in downtown Kansas City. Just over 3 years ago, our marriage hit a huge low as we dealt with Paul's confessions of infidelity within our relationship. I know that the marriage we have as a result of that has been so much work and it feels like we're each drowning in our own stuff far too often, but I also know that this marriage is far better than what we would have had if we hadn't dealt with any of this. I'm looking forward to more freedom in grace and I know that committing myself to loving in a more Godly way will bring that!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment