Saturday, November 14, 2009
no coincidence!
Hi girls! Thank you all for sharing your stories and for listening to mine. I too feel like I am checking tasks off my list and maybe not fully accepting this challenge as God has called me to. I don't have the problems of huge fights and constant negativity, but I do cut my husband down in negative ways all the time. I fear that I make him feel like less of a man and do not truly love him as God made him, but how I want him to be. So my God intervention came last night as I was doing my Bible reading and journaling. I was reading Galatians 5 and it was like a huge slap in the face! It talks about selfishness and negativity and how both will cause spouses to annihalate each other. WOW, God is totally "snickering" right now, huh Ricki? Anyway, thanks again and I just pray for brokenness as well and that I can move beyond my fears of knowing that I am selfish. I think that has to be my first step in this to move on, stop the denial!! Praying for everyone today!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment